Re-Filming Blog:Removing the Shadows


  Hi Blog!

Today I will be talking about filming! Wednesday afternoon, my team and I filmed another scene. This scene took place out our beach setting. After my peer-review, I learned how my shadow was visible in one shot. It was during the final beach scene! I called the girls up, and we met at our spot.

Before we could eat, I had to film! I remember discussing exactly what shots to re-film. This included the medium-long shot.

After filming, we went out for food. We got pizza. It was super delicious!

My editing plan is to edit the beach scenes. I already have a solid idea of how I want it to look. I will be using cap cut, like I did with my commercial.

I hope you all enjoyed today’s blog. Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Pitch

SHES HERE Short Film Package

Comparing 9, the Short, and 9, the Full-Length Movie