Editing Blog: Just beginning

 Hey Blog! 

Today I edited the clips I have so far! This has probably been the hardest part so far if I am being completely honest. Last time I filmed another two scenes of my short film introduction, and now I have three scenes total to edit. This may be a tricky part, but I persevered and will continue to! 

First, I had to decide what editing software I would use. Last time I used capcut, but I still wanted to do a little research to make sure that is what I wanted to do. I knew that I would be editing on my phone, so I searched for mobile editing software. One of the top ones that popped up was Kinemaster. 

Kinemaster is a mobile editing software whose standard version is free to use. So, I downloaded it to see if it would be an easier way to edit. However, I already know how Capcut operates, so i decided to stick to that program.  

In the end I am happy I chose Capcut. I just had to upload the clips I wanted to use, and then I could rearrange them with ease. Also, if I need to cut or extend a clip, that is super simple. I am excited about the “add music” feature because I know that I definitely would like to incorporate some into my short film introduction. I think I will be selecting music soon, but I already have some dramatic tunes in my mind! 

The trickiest part about editing is definitely the time it takes. I feel like everything is super tedious, and it is easy to make a mistake. I am happy I finished editing the first three scenes today, but I know there are more to come. 

I hope you all enjoyed this blog. Thank you for reading and see you soon! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Pitch

SHES HERE Short Film Package

Comparing 9, the Short, and 9, the Full-Length Movie