Introducing my next project!


 Hey Blog! 

    It has been a long time, but I am excited to announce a new project. For my Aice exam, I must create an intro to a short film! I am super excited because I get to be creative and work on something new. Before I begin this project, I am going to tell you all about the upcoming testing months. 

    Now that half the school year is complete, I feel much more prepared for my Aice Media Studies exam. I have learned brand new terminology, and I am excited to use it throughout this project. Although I am more confident, I am still a little stressed for the months ahead. Throughout April and May I am going to have loads of exams, but I am ready to study and practice. 

    Although I am not the strongest writer, I have been practicing for my exam. I am going to need to write two essays for this class, and I hope my practice pays off. In all my classes, we have been writing a lot, but I think I can see improvement. Comparing writing from the beginning of the year till now, I can see drastic improvement. 

    My school offers tutoring weekly, and I am definitely going to try to attend. I am not sure if they offer specific tutoring for this class, but any writing sessions would probably improve my essays anyway. The only issue is I have dance at the same time as the tutoring! Hopefully, I can plan around it. 

    Overall, I am so excited! I am going to work on my writing and begin this project. My number one goal is to pass this exam, and I cannot wait to share my journey with you! Talk to you soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Pitch

SHES HERE Short Film Package

Comparing 9, the Short, and 9, the Full-Length Movie