The picnic

 Hi Blog!

Today I will be talking about filming! Wednesday afternoon, my team and I filmed another scene. This scene took place in a park nearby. It was a picnic scene! We each brought our food in. I brought in fruit and chips.

Before we could eat, I had to film! I remember discussing with Mya what shots we should include. I wanted to do a few over the shoulder shots, so I did. I think the media came out great.

After filming, we were allowed to enjoy the props. I ate a doughnut and fruit. They were so delicious. I'm super excited to begin editing.

My editing plan is to edit the beach scenes. I already have a solid idea of how I want it to look. I will be using cap cut, like I did with my commercial.

I hope you all enjoyed today’s blog. Thank you for reading!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Pitch

SHES HERE Short Film Package

Comparing 9, the Short, and 9, the Full-Length Movie